Sunday, May 10, 2009

A weird feeling's come over me, I suddenly feel freaked out about having to do the course work next year. Really random, but yeah.

The exact problem lies in me being a perfectionist, especially in Art. So if you see me ripping hair off my scalp next year do not be alarmed O:



My eyes are feeling realllly tired from writing miniscule notes on my geography mindmap ): That's about the ONLY thing I've done the whole day. Mind you, its only a third of the entire rocks chapter. Dammit Emma, you're such a procrastinator/lazy ass D:


Things to do tomorrow include:
SOVA essays + corrections + comparison table,
the 15 econs mindmaps for essays,
completing at least a third of the rocks lecturebook.


hohoho, pictures soon.

I'm more concerned about learning the notes to Moonlight sonata movement 3 :D Whatever happened to my Grieg Sonate and Flight of the bumblebee LOL (I so need a teacher!)



I'M SUCHA PROCRASTINATOR DAMMIT CIAOS.



tagreplies

1
Chris: haha, wads wif all the Ses... eh, my sch got sell if we nv bring...
{HAHA random? :D well we only have to take temperature once a week now hurray! :D}

2
ray: dang, im tired. are you? ):
{extremely ):}

riane: oh emma! i miss you but i have to be stuck with econs now ):
{oh riane! I miss you so! Sorry for postponing the dinner, the MYEs are so terrible! D: ARE YOU READING THIS RIGHT NOW? good luck with your econs, I owe my teacher 15 essays and I've to complete them by tomorrow! D: SEEYOU SOON DEARIE! you can drop by soon if you want, i've got no school on thursday and friday! haha}

6
joycelyn: EMMA!! tag me! :D hahas
{HELLO JOYCELYN I'VE TAGGED YOU LOADS OF TIMES HAHA :D}

7
kaiying: DID YOU TOP 2.4?????
{we only got to run with our class so I only topped the class ): I need lightning runners like sec 4 to be in front of me la, haha! GLAD ITS OVER THOUGH I'M SICK OF RUNNING HAHA! but we've got 10km in august D:}

terie: ill be seeing you again soon;)
{yeahman! REMEMBER OUR BIRTHDAY DATES OKAY!! aiya we'll just meet more than once!! haha}

No comments: